RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
There are 2 types of items Tokyo Misfit sells, and both have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If you don't like the item or it is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
- Apparel: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If item is defective, we will replace it at no cost to you. You CANNOT return apparel unless they are defective. For size exchanges please read below.
For all applicable returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating reason for return.
How do I exchange a shirt for a different size?
- If your shirt doesn’t fit and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions. First, make sure that you have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on).
Send your unworn and unwashed items to the shipping address provided via email from our Customer Service team.
- Make sure to include details on the correct size needed sent back.
- You have 30 days to exchange your item.
Please Note: Customer pays return shipping on exchanges. The USPS has the best rates in our experience, but you can ship back to us any way you like. If you have a question about your return, contact us at email@example.com
What do I do if I received the wrong shirt or my shirt is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right shirt. We will send you a new shirt and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Our standard US shipping cost is $4.95 unless you order a large amount of weight.
Do you ship internationally?
- We do offer international shipping, but for shipments outside of US and Canada, the shipping fee will be calculated at checkout.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing the customer support desk at email@example.com
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our t-shirts and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 7-10 days to get your order printed, shipped, and delivered. All apparel ships from our US facility and shipped via DHL or USPS to your address. Tracking numbers will be sent via email, normally within 2-4 days after placing order.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 2-3 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the US. These items ship via USPS and all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
SHIRTS & APPAREL
What type of garments do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest tees and apparel. Some of our suppliers include Bella + Canvas, Gildan, American Apparel, Champion.
How are your shirts printed?
- We use world class infrastructure for screen printing and DTG printing. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the textile printer directly applies ink onto the garment with specialized inkjet technology for textiles.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
What is the sizing on your apparel?
Where do your other items come from?
- Tokyo Misfit is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world, especially from Japan. While some of our items do come from right here in the US, there are many items that are simply not available stateside. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Sure, no problem! Just use our FB messenger live chat on the website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.